Gamer Guilt Gamer Guilt

Good Idea, Bad Presentation.

This movie's idea is really cool. I really liked how you simplified that although today's games are amazing in look, there's that something that returns you to the good old days. But the presentation weren't that stunning: The Lip-Sync, The lack of Backgrounds and no movement at all between the characters.

=== THE GOOD ===
* Funny!
* Happens to everyone
* Good Drawings

=== THE BAD ===
* No Movement at all
* Everything is pixelated and not vector
* Lip Sync is Bad
* Not a Lot of Backgrounds

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

When Kirby and Flash Meets.

As we first planned this, I wasn't really sure if this works. As a matter of fact this enplanes why I acted like a negative bitch out there. But now my mind is set: We have made a great Kirby collab and it should get more then 3.77.

GOOD
Epic Menu
Epic Parts (My favourites: Gustavos, FlashFireEX, LiquidOoze and JosephAS1)
Epic music selection
Epic voice acting

BAD
Every time you get back to the menu, you gotta see the animation again.

FINAL SCORE AND OVERALL
After over 2500 posts at total, this came up as an awesome and epic collab and now I really hate myself for saying what I said about this collabration in the past. Great job guys!

FlashfireEX responds:

Yeah I don't really think a 3 second animation is that bad honestly, unless you're really in a rush. But yeah, this Collab came out great and I really do hope it gets a higher score. Thanks!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

April Fools!

Oh, god, how I hate learning bible at school, but these series make it all better.
This messed-up series is halirious, and this episode too.

--- GOOD ---
- Follows the bible story
- Superb art, animation and sound
- Funny

--- BAD ---
This episode kinda short...

--- FINAL ---
10/10
Kinda short, but that doesn't really matters though, It's well animated, and funny!

Samination responds:

Yeah, I tried to pad it as much as I could, but the story itself was super short in the bible. However, that was a good thing for me as I didn't have much time to make it. :P

The 5 Hour Collab VI The 5 Hour Collab VI

Ah... Son of a bitch *Boom*

Ok, so like everyone I really enjoyed seeing the collab and finally seeing the menu itself and your part, Deary.
My part was pretty sweet and also others'. I really like the plant talking part, too.
Outstanding work, guys!

Mario Vs. Door Mario Vs. Door

Nice.

Your animation should improve a bit, though the jokes was very good, I lol'd. Try to use a bigger FPS and make Mario taller.
Project MESS huh? Nice project anyways.

It's a stone! It's a stone!

Nice YouTube Poop Tribute

But the animation was ok, the blood a the end was just dumb...
Train a bit on flash, though, for first flash in over a year, this is pretty good.
Though ya know, within 3 year experience, I thought I'll see better and this.

PlatformSource responds:

i usually make these little "Shorts" when im real bored and want to give myself something to do.

This flash took me like, 2 hours to make lol.
I used to love spriting but now i just draw for fun, if i like it i put it to flash and will use it.

I do however have a flash that is atleast 50 times better than this, and its not a movie.

Thanks for the review though!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

FUCK THE BIG GAY DANCE!

And more improtantly - FUCK YOU!

Awesome jokes, grapics was great but not superb, awesome sounds. Nice one.